A Little "Old Fashioned" Phone Book



Hi, It’s Patti here. I have a project that’s super easy, but kinda cute. I know most people are living in a world full of technology, but what if our cell phones go out, where will we get our phone numbers? I made a little “old fashioned” phone book from the Suzy West “Call Me” stamp set! I just used the WOW Suzy West colors Earthtone Paprika and Blueberry. I used Paprika on the large background stamp and also on the border of “call me”. Then I used the Blueberry on the actual “call me” itself. I outlined the entire shape with an embossing pen and used the regular WOW Metallic Silver. Lastly I stamped and cut out the little phone and used WOW Primary Ebony. You can easily make one of these from one sheet of patterned paper and several sheets of craft cardstock!

Comments

Post a Comment