A yummy Christmas package with WOW!

Hello!  Jen Roach here and today I have a little Christmas package to share with you.  During the holidays I give a fair amount of gift cards and I always like to come up with a pretty package to put them in.

For this package I stamped all over a white wedding treat bag with the Funky Borders stamps set and then created a little collage with some scraps of paper, ribbon and a gingerbread man.  To make my gingerbread man appear like a "real" cookie, I heat embossed it with some of the WOW! Earthtone Nutmeg embossing powder.  It really adds a lot of texture and gives him the appearance of being a real cookie.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

A close up of the texture the embossing powder adds......

A few more details.....


Supplies:
WOW! Embossing Powder:  Earthtone Nutmeg
WOW! Embossing Stamps:  Funky Border Strips stamps
Ink:  Distress Ink, Versamark for embossing, Adirondack Red Pepper
Accessories:  Devine Twine, red rhinestone, SRM Stickers, read twill ribbon, Making Memories die cut, Sizzix gingerbread man die (retired), white paper treat bag
Papers:  Echo Park, Authenique, other misc. scraps

Comments