Bonne chance

A friend of mine has just bought a property in France and they are moving in beginning of 2013 and there will be New Years celebrations. Two embossed birds with one heat gun I say as the challenge this month is Celebration/New Year.


The Eiffel Tower is a cutting file by Jennifer Wambach and rather than using ink on these intricate shapes,  I utilized my discovery from last month and sprayed the whole shape with re-positionable adhesive (Krylon).
It means I can glue the shape together first and then emboss. Super easy and fast! I used metallic Platinum Sparkle to cover the tower. It is so sparkly that it is hard to get a good picture of it without glare. Which is a very good thing!

The box underneath the Eiffel Tower is covered in French dictionary papers and some more Platinum embossing and washi tape. It will hold an album with French phrases.

Wishing you all a wonderful Christmas and a very happy start to 2013 or as we say in Germany

'Einen guten Rutsch!'

Doris

Comments

  1. A spectacular creation Doris - reminiscent of the real thing last time I saw it all sparkling with strobe lights all over it!

    Neil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love the texture. TFS. Hope to create my card for the January challenge soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this... It looks big too- what did you cut it on?

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!!!! This is AMAZING! what a wonderful creation and a lovely gift :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Eiffel Tower was cut on my Cameo Silhouette and is about 20cm /8" high.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh- it looks bigger! I'm taking the plunge and entering the Silhoette world very soon! Exciting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Doris .... I want to steal this!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment