Embossing chipboard to make fancy cards

Hello, my dear crafty friends! Irit is here and this time I want to show you a couple of cards I made with Wow Embossing Powders and Wow stamps.This is my last post on USA team and I am moving to WOW EMBOSSING POWDERS UK/GLOBAL team from January, also  those are still pretty much same gorgeous products I designed with for a year.
The first card is this very lovely Bee Happy card.
I used Prima papers, a piece of Honeycomb A2Z Scraplets chipboard and Wow stamp HAPPY from the  Everyday Sentiments set.
The chipboard piece was inked with clear embossing  ink and then heat embossed twice with  Soar Lemon Yellow embossing powder. The Happy word was a part of Happy Birthday sentiment, but I used this plastic Bee for a part of my Bee Happy sentiment after all. I  Used the same Yellow powder for the word Happy.







My second card is this shabby, but yet clean and simple card, made with Brocade background stamp . I used light blue cardstock and white ink to stamp on it, and them heat embossed it with  Opaque Bright White embossing powder. Then I made a circle punched window and stamped the Cameo image from Simply Amazing stamp set  using  Bay Day Area Blue powder this time. Finally I added the stamped sentiment from the same set



 See you all around and thanks to SUZY WEST for a wonderful year together! See you on UK/Global blog  posts!

Comments

Post a Comment