Happy New Year (soon ;o) !


UNBELIEVABEL!
This year is nearly gone! I have the feeling it starts just one week ago!
So it´s time to prepare for New Years celebrations and I thought I have to show you this little bottle hanger.

You need:

a small bottle of champain and a chocolatebar 


You have to fit the papers size on your bottles size and shape. Punch ore cute a hole just big engough for the bottle and score ore fold it so it will be in shape very quick. Make the same with the little pocket for the chocolate and stick it on the hanger. Than you can start to decorate it.


Unfortunaly the weater is so very grey and my camara not good enough but if you struggle you can see the lovely gentle embossing this paper has. It looks much better in natural! Like fine silk fabric!

xx

Comments

  1. A lovely idea for a NYE party :)

    Neil

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make the embellishments and I find a bottle that fits!! Trust me ;) Super project Bianca and on the large picture I can make out the embossed paper.

    Doris x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great project Bianca - I think I'll join you and Doris with a bottle;) x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment