New Year, New You

Hi Everyone

This month is welcoming in the New Year.

I started by layering the Ultra High on a piece of mount board with versamark.  I heat set this 3 times.  The 4th layer. I put  Platinum,  Antique Breeze, St Lucia Surf (limited editions) and aged ivory frantage onto the mount board with versamark and heat set this.

I then inked up the Blizzard stamp with Stazon and made impressions all over the tag.  I then added some punched out flowers with dot peels offs.

Over this I placed New Year, New You letters and the balloons from 'George and basic shapes' Cricut cartridge, and added ribbon.

Hope the dreams and wishes you make at new year have a chance to flourish.........

Sue  

Comments

  1. Packed full of layers and techniques! Love the effect.

    Neil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great project Sue - lovely and wintery! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ganz Fantastisch. Ich bin Beeindruckt von dieser wunderschönen Arbeit. Klasse.
    Liebe Grüße Carmen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment