Our last post of 2012

WOW... what a year!
I am so lucky to be bringing you the last DT project of 2012...... 
Thank you all so much for joining us this year and for playing along with our challenges. We have loved seeing all of the wonderful things that you have created, you really are a talented bunch you know!

For my last cards of the year I thought I would make you all a thank you card......
This is what I came up with......
 And a little close up for you.....
I also made a little tag to go with it.....

I adore these papers from WOW! They have the embossing already on them, so all you need to do is add the ink and then wipe..... (The ink will only stay on the card without the embossed details)..
The paper comes in different designs and can be found here....

So, come back and join us for lots of fun and exciting things in 2013 - lots of new challenges and lots of things to show you all with all the wonderful products from WOW!.

Have a very happy Hogmany and all the best for a fantastic 2013 -

Happy New Year from everyone in the WOW! Design Team and from everyone at WOW!

Nikki x

Comments

  1. Cracking little end of year project :)

    Neil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely project. Happy New Year to the WOW team too. Its been very interesting discovering this new product!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment