"Tis the season of giving"

Well I told you I would be back and today I am going to share with you a project that the girls have been helping me with.  End of school year all ways gets the girls excited as we make all the teachers a thank you present.  This year we have decided on making a little reusable gift bag to full with Christmas teats,  its just little but lets the teachers know that we appreciate what they do for our kids.

Here is what we got up to

I popped the handles inside so we did not get any Metallic Silver on them.
I then covered my box in versemark and embossed the entire box
Metallic Silver 
I popped the handles out and covered them in versamark and poured 
Cable Car Red Regular over and heat set. 
Here's a handy wee tip.  ALWAYS pop excess powder back into container
before turning your heat gun on.  This way you wont blow it everywhere. 

Finished product after the kids had fun adding some tissue tape, tinsel and bling. 
I made a small tag to hang wishing a Merry Christmas.

Hope you enjoyed my wee share.  Look out on Sunday for an awesome team share from 6 Girls and a Smoking Gun.  Happy Scrappin everyone :-)  xox Donna  

Products used 

WC05 Metallic Silver
Metallic Silver Ultra High

WH01 Apple Red
Cable Car Red
and the Christmas stamps which at present the photo wont upload for me sorry !





Comments