.: The ugly Duckling :.

Hi!
It´s Katarina here with today's educator post.
This post means so much to me, it´s my farewell to all of my lovely DT colleagues, and a team that I have loved to be a part of. It´s also a farewell to all of you blog readers, that have followed me here, from my first trying steps as a video educator until today. But all good things must come to an end, and I have decided that it´s time for me to move on.

I love all the great girls in this team, there have been a family spirit among us from day one, and that's something I will remember.

Today I´m sharing with you this project that I did the other day... it´s a pair of ugly duckling shoes. :)
all you need is a Cameo, or any other kind of die cut machine, some book cover vinyl, and some WOW embossing sparkly embossing powder, I used the metallic platinum sparkle.

What I did? Well I turned a well worn comfy shoes in to my party shoes for new years eve...










and with this I wish you all a Happy New Year, and I hope that 2013 will be a good, creative year for all of you.


Comments