Wrapping up the year with WOW!


Hi WOW fans,

Happy New Years Eve! Can you believe that it is December 31st already? Where did the year go? This year marks the first ever US design team for WOW! embossing powders and our WOW! girls did a wonderful job representing our products.

When I think of New Years I think of glitter - so I have a fun glittery layout to share with you today.

Title: Merry & Bright by DT Lead Gina Lideros

I first started my layout by cutting out this 12x12 star background with my Silhouette.
Then I used my Versamark ink pad to ink the whole background in portions. I covered my background with Angel Wings embossing glitter and then heat embossed it. Because it was such a large area, I had to do a couple of layers. The result is so glittery and fun.

Next, I stamped my title Merry & bright on a shipping tag using the Merry and Bright Christmas stamp set and embossed my title and a few cut out stars using Sierra Sunrise.

WOW supplies:
Angel wings embossing glitter
Sierra Sunrise Embossing Glitter
Merry And Bright Christmas stamp set
other supplies:
vintage ephemera pieces, stick pins: My Minds eye
ink: Versamark
cutting tool: Silhouette Cameo
cutting file: mesh star lace (Jamie Koay)


Happy New Year's Eve everyone! Be safe!



Comments