A Spring Card

I thought I would share a bright and colorful card since the weather has been so yucky here! We had snow last week, and now we've just had rain. I'm ready for sunny and warm weather! So I made a sunny card!

 For this card I used the Gummy Bear Green, Bubble Gum and Opaque Pastel Blue powders on this card. I embossed my die-cut shapes of the medallion, blooms and leaves. The medallion is a Spellbinders die, along with the white leaves.


For the blooms I just cut four petal blooms and layered two after they were embossed. I just used stickles in the centers.


The leaves were just hand cut and embossed and curled. It's just a little different look. You can still bend and shape the blooms and the leaves as long as you are careful, you can't be too rough or the embossing will crack.

I just wanted to try something that I hadn't done before with my powders! I think some pen work might have finished them off a little more, next time I will try that too!!! Thanks for dropping by! Check back later to see what else the design team has in store!


Comments