Smile!

Finally it's starting to feel like summer even where I live. Today we are having the last day of school for my kids and also my son is having his 9th birthday. Now the summer really begins, I so hope for some good weather ahead. And summer is also the theme for this months challenge here at the WOW blog. I made this card with summery colors using two of the stamp sets from the latest release, coming to your retailer soon! The sets are called Flight of Fancy and Big Words and they are designed by me which makes me extra happy to show them to you! I embossed the background with Gold Satin Pearl Embossingpowder and watercolored it after heat setting the powder. The Gold Satin Pearl is a softer kind of pearlescent gold and I love it together with watercolors. The sentiment is embossed with Black Glint embossingpowder, it sparkles so pretty but it's still crisp and black. I blinged the card with a lot of sequins. I hope you like the stamps, the other two sets in the latest release is also very fun! Marion Emberson has designed them and I know you'll love them!

Have a lovely summer!
/Maya

Supplies:
Flight of Fancy Clear Stamp Set (soon to be released in the shop)
Big Words Clear Stamp Set (soon to be released in the shop)


Comments

  1. Love the new stamps, and the water coloured card - gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those leaves are superb & as a recent enthusiast for watercolours, this card is really inspiring. I wouldn't have thought to use over embossing but looks lovely. Tfs

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment