Spring




Hi WOW's fan. This is Laurence (laury55) today to show you a page in my garden journal. Spring is round the corner even if it is still cold here in Belgium but days are longer and brighter with already some flowers ready to bloom.
I started to run double sided glue tape on the top left corner and on the left side of my page and thereafter covered it with WOW Clear Matt Dull Regular. When heat embossed embossing powder resist when applying watercolor on the background. I loaded a wet brush with PVA glue and flicked it over my background. Depending on how liquid the glue is you may cover section or spots only (like in the right bottom corner of my page). Cover with Under the Sea Embossing Glitter and heat emboss. I wanted to add dimension and covered a gem with the same embossing powder. The leaves from the Flights of Fancy sheet is embossed with Wow Primary Pixie and cut out. I hope my page will inspire you.







Material:

WOW Under the Sea EmbossingGlitter
WOW Primary Pixie Regular


Where to Buy:
UK Shop
US Shop

Comments